Wednesday 21 March 2012

Where to begin...

Well hello all

Thank you for taking the time to click 'read' and follow me on my journey overseas. I have been meaning to start a blog for a while now after seeing a few friends writing blogs! Also, when I went home I was surprised at how many people said they loved following what I was doing via Facebook status's, so I thought why not start a blog where you can actually see what I'm up to, not just via a Facebook status which often limits you to characters. Obviously I'm still new at this, so give me a bit of time to get into the hang of 'blogging' :)

So let's get you all up to speed. Most of you would know, I'm an Australian living and working in London. I moved here in 2010 to a small town in Surrey. I was there for about 4 months before moving into London. 2011 was definitely the best year of my life! I've met so many people that have changed my life! I've seen and experienced so many things that London has to offer! I've been to TV recordings, Danced on a West End stage during a performance, Met Celebrities I never thought I would, was Photographed for the Royal wedding and was in magazines and newspapers and have seen amazing parts of England!

You all probably know that I am a huge Musical Theatre fan, and what a brilliant place to live for it! The West End offers so many amazing Musicals that are a lot cheaper than Australian Theatre! My current count is 17 different Musicals and 1 play! Let's just say I love it and have some amazing people through seeing shows! :)

I've recently been attending HTB (Holy Trinity Brompton)Church and I am loving it!! The people there are so welcoming, I felt at home right away. It is filled with young people who are all so passionate! Looking forward to the Students weekend away this weekend. Looking forward to getting to know everyone better! :)

All right, well now you are kind of up to speed, I shall try my best to keep up at this! :)

hope you're all having a great week!!

Lots of love,

Britney xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment